Re: [Evolution] Sorting issue?

On Fri, 2017-12-01 at 12:07 +1300, M wrote:
On Thu, 2017-11-30 at 23:47 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2017-12-01 at 10:22 +1300, M wrote:
Any suggestions for where to look?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-sorting-message-list.html

You didn't mention if you have "Threaded View" enabled and I admit that
I couldn't entirely follow your description.

Seldom get messages in threads in my inbox (1 inbound + response or one outbound+response), so no threaded
view.

The sorting is all over the place. What I want is first sorted on status (unread at the top), then by date
with most recent at the top.

The sorting by date doesn't seem to want to work - some emails from yesterday are near the top and some are
3/4 way down the list.

What date are you sorting on? The most reliable is usually Received
Date.

I also note that in none of your recent messages have you mentioned
your version of Evolution. Please *always* quote this when asking
questions. See Help->About.

poc