Re: [Evolution] Sorting issue?

Just a note that other folders set up the same way,  including the folder this list's stuff goes to, seem to work OK. Naturally they're much smaller than my inbox, so it could be an issue with the size of the folder or could just be that the cause of the issue hasn;'t had a chance to appear in these folders.

Also forgot to note that the issue affects senders from all mail providers and many email clients across many OS's.