Re: [Evolution] Browser link

Hi Andre,

I have installed gvfs. Now everything is fine and works as usual.
Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,
Sigurd

On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 12:22 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 12:10 +0100, Sigurd Schmidt wrote:
Hi, Since I am using Kubuntu 17.10 I installed Evolution 3.26.1-1. In former versions of Evolution I simple made a left double-click on the link embedded in an email. The default browser started and displayed the right website. In this new version of Evolution I have to make a right click to see a fly-out menu. In this menu I can choose to open the link in a browser or to copy the link. If I choose to open the link in a browser I am getting the attached message. Only copy the link and paste it into the browser is working. But that is very uncomfortable. What can I do that Evolution will recognize the default browser and open the link there?
Is gvfs installed? See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/default-browser.html andre