Re: [Evolution] Browser link

Since I am using Kubuntu 17.10 I installed Evolution 3.26.1-1. In
former versions of Evolution I simple made a left double-click on the
link embedded in an email. The default browser started and displayed
the right website. In this new version of Evolution I have to make a
right click to see a fly-out menu. In this menu I can choose to open
the link in a browser or to copy the link. If I choose to open the
link in a browser I am getting the attached message. Only copy the
link and paste it into the browser is working. But that is very
uncomfortable.
What can I do that Evolution will recognize the default browser and
open the link there?

My belief is that Evolution does use the default browser; perhaps it is
not set correctly in your DE?

What happens if you run: xdg-open http://www.example.com

 - or -

awilliam@beast01:~/projects/coils-code.git> xdg-settings get default-
web-browser
firefox.desktop

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010