[Evolution] events list in mail view

Hello, all. I very recently switched to Evolution because of my need to use Office 365 for calendaring and contacts at work, and Thunderbird + Lightning + davmail just isn't cutting. I've spent some time configuring and tweaking it to my needs and have it working well at this point. I really appreciate all the work that's been put into this, especially the EWS component, which so many other projects struggle with or just outright ignore.

The one Thunderbird feature I really miss at this point is having a list of upcoming events as a sidebar in the mail view. I took a screenshot in case I'm not describing it well:

https://www.legroom.net/public/tbird-events.png

This let's me easily keep an eye on upcoming meetings without leaving my mail. I'm pretty sure this type of view is available in the Outlook client as well, so this isn't something unique to Thunderbird or Lightning. As things stand now with Evolution I'm fairly constantly switching to my calendar view to see what's coming up, which is kind of driving me crazy. :-)

Is there any way to add a sidebar like this to the mail view in Evolution? Some configuration item I've overlooked, or maybe a plugin or something that I haven't found? I spent some time searching, but haven't been able to find anything specifically about this.

Appreciate any guidance.  Thanks.

--
Jared