Re: [Evolution] How to set default calendar view

On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 07:15 +0000, Schlatow, Sebastian wrote:
how can I set the default calendar view to work week. I the past,
this was the default view, I think. But later then, it seems that the
default view is switched to the list view.
I don't see, where I can configure that. How can I configure that?

Isn't the 'default' view when you hit "calendar" just the last view you
were looking at?  I thought Evolution remembered that... it at least
seems to for me.

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010