[Evolution] Import S/MIME public key from signed message?

Hi,

First, thanks for making Evolution!

Is there a way for Evolution to import certificates from a S/MIME
signed message? When I used Thunderbird it would automatically import
all the public keys it received, which is really handy. Is there a
similar setting for Evolution?

Thanks,
Evan

P.S. I've gotten a workaround where I click the signature icon > view
certificate > right click > export certificate... > pick a file, then
Edit > Preferences > Certificates > Import... > select file just
exported. The procedure is a bit long though.