Re: [Evolution] Failed to Open (EWS) Calendar

It would be nice if this were community support. However, unfortunately, it's a forum for a small circle of individual (you included) to deflect any responsibility on the part of Evolution for the myriad of problems it has and make those requesting help feel stupid for asking. Clearly it is you who are unfamiliar with the concept of community support.

On May 10, 2017 7:03 AM, "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 06:42 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
> Right, I understand, you couldn't possibly know what HoldPkg might
> mean. It' so mysterious.

You seem to be unfamiliar with the idea of community support. I think
this ludicrous exchange is over.

poc