Re: [Evolution] Failed to Open (EWS) Calendar

On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 07:09 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
Regarding the problem with libsoup, I've had to HoldPkg = libsoup,
because allowing it to upgrade still goes to the broken 2.58.01. I
thought the change was reverted upstream?

        Hi,
yes, I said so, the offending commit had been reverted upstream.
libsoup 2.58.1 had been released only yesterday.

Why does my system still want to download the broken package?

You may wait for your distribution libsoup maintainer to update it. If
your 2.58.01 actually means 2.58.1, then you possibly face a different
problem than the one about "Cancelled" reports in evolution UI about
EWS calendars/books/....

That libsoup change doesn't have anything to do with the error reported
in this thread, that's solely on the evolution-data-server side, or the
build system. I cannot tell for sure, because you didn't give more
clues I asked for.
        Bye,
        Milan