Re: [Evolution] Element can not be send to the calendar

On Wed, 2017-03-29 at 13:41 +0000, Schlatow, Sebastian wrote:
Delete an appointment in the calendar »user inter net: Calendar« failed
Reminder can not be discarded: Data is offline

        Hi,
I see. The error message is misleading, as it speaks about discarding
alarm, which is not done in this case. I checked the code, and I see
there's a bug in evolution-ews in this regard. I'll fix it.

The reason "Repository is offline", is due to the EWS calendar not
being connected to the server, for whatever reason. I'll repeat what I
wrote earlier: does it help, if you open Calendar view first, edit an
appointment in that EWS calendar, and then you'll respond to the
meeting invitation in the Mail view as before?
        Bye,
        Milan