Re: [Evolution] Element can not be send to the calendar

Hi Milan,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.03.2017, 15:15 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:
On Wed, 2017-03-29 at 11:09 +0000, Schlatow, Sebastian wrote:
Version                  :
3.22.6-1

      Hi,
if I read it properly (I do not speak/read German), then the error
being there is that the calendar itself is in offline. I suppose you
can change events in that calendar when you are in the Calendar view,
right?

I have not tried to change events, but I tried to delete events. In my
CalDAV calendar it was possible. In the EWS calender it was not
possible.:

Löschen eines Termins im Kalender »user inter net :    Kalender« ist
fehlgeschlagen
Erinnerung kann nicht verworfen werden:Datenbestand ist offline

Google tranlation:

Delete an appointment in the calendar »user inter net: Calendar« failed
Reminder can not be discarded: Data is offline

It also depends on the calendar type you use, I'm afraid. Which is
this
one, anything like CalDAV, EWS, other?

I'm using an Outlook calendar in Evolution. I used it with evolution-
ews and also with CalDav and DavMail http://davmail.sourceforge.net/.

There had been a similar issue in the past, I recall something around
"changes on meeting invitations work only if the calendar is opened
in
the Calendar view first", though I thought that it's longer than
3.22.6, where I would not expect this issue.
      Bye,
      Milan

Yes, it was changes on meeting invitations.

Best regards
Sebastian

CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA mit Sitz in Oldenburg; Registergericht Oldenburg HR B 208214; Persönlich haftende
geschäftsführende und vertretungsberechtigte Gesellschafterin:
Neumüller CEWE COLOR Stiftung, Sitz: Oldenburg;
Stiftungsverzeichnis der rechtsfähigen Stiftungen des bürgerlichen Rechts im Bezirk der Regierungsvertretung
Oldenburg Nummer 15(034).
Stiftungsvorstand:
Dr. Rolf Hollander (Vorsitzender), Patrick Berkhouwer, Dr. Reiner Fageth, Dr. Christian Friege, Carsten
Heitkamp, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper, Thomas Mehls, Frank Zweigle
Aufsichtsrat:
Otto Korte (Vorsitzender)
UST ID-Nr. DE815453806; St.-Nr. 64/200/38999; GLN 40 04468 00000 4