Re: [Evolution] Upload Evolution automatically

On Mon, 2017-03-20 at 06:16 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
What I think he means is that he wants Evolution to check email even
when the Evolution app is not open, and alert him in Gnome
Notifications when he has a new email, so then we can open Evolution.

I don't want to speak for the poster, but I do think this would be
nice. I doubt very much he was asking how to get Evolution to check
email every X minutes.

Request For Enhancements (RFEs) are best sent to Bugzilla, where they
can be remembered. However there are a number of mail-checkers out
there that don't depend on Evolution and could presumably be used for
that (I don't use any of them myself, I just keep Evolution permanently
open on its own desktop). Note that some checkers might cause messages
to be marked as no longer "new" when Evo looks at them.

poc