[Evolution] Space to jump to next message does not work?

At work I can use space to scroll down on selected message. When I reach the end of the message, it jump to
next folder with unread messages or the next message in the same folder.
Trying to do the same thing at home, does not work. I am running the same distro, same Evolution and as far
as I know, same Evolution settings.

What can cause this?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no

Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: