Re: [Evolution] Evolution Closes When I Try to Print

On Thu, 2017-03-09 at 13:40 -0600, Jim Engle wrote:
The post describes the problematic issue as:

        Hi,
yes, I know the stories about LTS, it's not only with Ubuntu, but in
general.

jim@jim-Nobilis:~$ gdb evolution --ex bt --ex "t a a bt" --ex q

It failed, because you didn't copy&paste the command I suggested, but
wrote it again, while missed "--ex r" after the "evolution" word.

   $ gdb evolution --ex r --ex bt --ex "t a a bt" --ex q

By the way, for some reason, your message is not properly threaded
under my response. Did you use evolution to reply to the message?
Ctrl+R, or Ctrl+L (the later to reply to the list, preferred by me
here), works pretty well for ages.
        Bye,
        Milan