Re: [Evolution] [ews] EWS throttling

On Thu, 2017-06-22 at 09:58 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2017-06-21 at 19:25 +0000, Martin Kelly wrote:
<t:Value Name="BackOffMilliseconds">149545</t:Value>

      Hi,
thanks. I'm wondering what evolution-ews should do in such cases.
Getting this information to UI would not be the best thing, but seeing
that the server says to wait for almost two and a half minute it would
be pretty confusing for users to not see any update for that long
without any indication what there's going on in the background.

I know it's not the idea that Evo is an Outlook clone, but I can assure
you that Outlook does just sit there with the "updating" progress bar
paused at times. Users just accept it because, well, it's Outlook and
it's sort of just how it is. I would be disappointed if Evolution were
to embrace that particular Outlook feature!  Can you give some form of
feedback saying something like "Download Paused by Server" and some
form of indication how long left to wait?

P.