Re: [Evolution] Emails not getting displayed in folders

Hi,

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 07:38 -0400, Kurt Koenig wrote:
Office365
Evolution 3.24.2-1
Evolution-data-server 3.24.2-1
Evolution-EWS 3.24.2-1

I have been running the above setup for months with out any issues up to
about 4 weeks ago.  All of a sudden I started noticing that people were
saying they sent me an email but my Folder count did not go up.  When I
search for the email I will find it and it would show unread but it is
still not in the inbox folder outside of the search.

Do you search in Evolution and it is found in Evolution?
If so, right-clicking in the message list pane on the table headers,
choosing "Add a column" and dragging "Location" to the existing table
headers will show you in which actual folder the email is located.

I have tried all the normal steps of deleting the .local .cache ,,,, and
uninstalled/reinstalled many times.

I would not call that "the normal steps". :P

So to recap, new emails are not displayed but if I search for them, they
are there.

See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-cannot-see.html

andre
--