[Evolution] Emails not getting displayed in folders

Manjaro running Cinnamon

Office365

Evolution 3.24.2-1

Evolution-data-server 3.24.2-1

Evolution-EWS 3.24.2-1

I have been running the above setup for months with out any issues up to about 4 weeks ago. All of a sudden I started noticing that people were saying they sent me an email but my Folder count did not go up. When I search for the email I will find it and it would show unread but it is still not in the inbox folder outside of the search.

I have tried all the normal steps of deleting the .local .cache ,,,, and uninstalled/reinstalled many times.

So to recap, new emails are not displayed but if I search for them, they are there.

Please help, OWA sucks.

Kurt