Re: [Evolution] Accepting calendar invites does not create appointment

Not sure why, but now it is working correctly. Thanks

On Mon, 2017-06-05 at 09:15 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2017-06-02 at 11:23 -0400, weston willett gmail com wrote:
However when I click on Accept, I do not get an appointment created
in my Calendar.

      Hi,
what does that mail content above the Accept/Tentative/... buttons
look
like, please? The important thing is which calendar is selected to
add
the event to. It can show either that the appointment had been found
in
one of your calendars already, or it can offer you to add it to any
calendar, in which case the default calendar will be preselected.

The Exchange server is usually configured to auto-add events from the
invitation mails into your Calendar (the default calendar folder on
the
server), then the invitation email, when opened, is supposed to find
this event on the server. I do not know how you checked that the
event
is not added into your Exchange Calendar, but if it was from within
the
evolution, could it be that you have had enabled some filter, which
prevented the event to be shown in the UI? What if you open the
Outlook
Web Access (OWA) interface of the server and try to find it, is it
shown there?
      Bye,
      Milan