Re: [Evolution] Enabling Evolution RSS Reader Plugin

Thanks for your response. Running from the terminal, I get

libebackend-WARNING **:
module_load: /usr/lib/evolution/3.10/modules/evolution-module-rss.so:undefined symbol:
em_folder_tree_set_selected
Failed to load
module: /usr/lib/evolution/3.10/modules/evolution-module-rss.so

The only mention of this message I could find online did not contain a
solution.
http://debian.2.n7.nabble.com/Bug-726527-evolution-rss-not-loading-td3394075.html

Any ideas as to how I could resolve this?

Thanks,

Mason