Re: [Evolution] Evolution Encryption GPG Hotmail Account Problem

On 2017-07-20 at 06:33 +0000, adg adg82439 wrote:
When I answer encrypted from the Hotmail account in Evolution
it receives in Evolution just as a cryptic emailtxt but not with the option
to decrypt.

As I do not want copy and paste the content to a file and decrypt the file,
it should be a better way, I hope.

It might be a loss of recognition when sent over Hotmail account.

Does anyone know how to handle that problem?

Thanks in advance.

How is your Hotmail account configured?

When connected to an account using ews, I have seen the email getting
corrupted on sending, not sure if it was on ews or Exchange side. It is
also possible that it got fixed on a more modern version of evolution
than the one I used.

Best regards