Re: [Evolution] Receiving message count is wrong

On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 09:37 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 09:34 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
However, in this case downloading mails is faster, because the check, if mails were already downloaded is faster and the number of mails on the server is equal to the number that will be downloaded, so you would get of your "issue".
^rid
Wow! So many helpful replies when I logged on this morning. Thanks to Patrick O'Callaghan, Pete Biggs, Ralf Mardorf and Angel.

Firstly, I apologise for top posting earlier - I forgot the convention.

I will run Evo in debug mode as suggested and see if I can identify where the count is being set.

Thanks for confirming there is nowhere the counter is being stored, as it means I don't have to keep looking for it.

I will take note of all the advice and let you know if I solve the problem.

Kind regards,
Doug Hutcheson