Re: [Evolution] Receiving message count is wrong

On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 15:32 +1000, Doug Hutcheson wrote:
I use gmail as my mail server and access it using POP (inward) and IMAP
(outward).

[Please don't top-post]

There is no such thing as IMAP "outward". Mail is sent using SMTP. You
can "post" a message to an IMAP server folder but I suspect that isn't
what you mean. The messages will just sit there, they won't be sent
anywhere, though of course some servers (not including Gmail) allow
IMAP folders to be shared.

poc