Re: [Evolution] Need to save ics file before importing

On Tue, 2017-01-31 at 07:47 +0000, Schlatow, Sebastian wrote:
is it a known bug, that I need to save an ics file, before I can add
it to my calendar? I mean, Evolution seems not to recognize that the
ics file content can be imported to a calendar, so I need save it.
After that I double click on the file in the folder and then Evoltion
wants to import the content.

        Hi,
where do you import the file from, please? It can be that the server
reports incorrect mime type of the file, thus the system doesn't
recognize it as usable by the evolution. When you save it to a disk
then the mime type resolution is done locally, which might be more
accurate.
        Bye,
        Milan