Re: [Evolution] avoid confirmation for an invitation

On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 17:00 +0100, Michael Hirmke wrote:
thx for the explanation, but is there anything I can do about it?
In Outlook I have the chance to avoid sending these confirmations.

        Hi,
it is possible from the EWS protocol side, but there is no API to do so
 in evolution at the moment. You can file a bug in
https://bugzilla.gnome.org against evolution-ews, thus it's not
forgotten. I'm not sure whether there's filled any already, it can be
filled under evolution-data-server or evolution (because such change
would touch all these three). A quick hack would be to never send
replies with the server, but left all these things on the evolution
itself. I'm not sure whether it's the way to go, neither whether it
would have any side effects.

And as I said: I'm pretty sure, that it was also possible in
evolution 3.18.x.

Maybe the option was shown in the meeting invitation mail, but it
wasn't taken care of in the backend.
        Bye,
        Milan