Re: [Evolution] avoid confirmation for an invitation

Hi Milan,

On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 09:27 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
it's still there, it only doesn't look like a checkbox...

      Hi,
just a follow up from my private communication with Michael:

It depends what calendar type is used (found when searching for the
meeting invitation). It was an evolution-ews calendar in this case,
which claims that it handles the accept/decline/... notifications on
its own. The evolution-ews let's all of this being done by the server.
The email has hidden the fields which Michael had missing just due to
it.

thx for the explanation, but is there anything I can do about it?
In Outlook I have the chance to avoid sending these confirmations.
And as I said: I'm pretty sure, that it was also possible in evolution
3.18.x.

      Bye,
      Milan

Bye.