[Evolution] Evolution CalDAV calendars marked read only. CardDAV does not work.

I have configured my calendar, and can view all of my events, but
cannot edit it within evolution. Is there a solution?

This appears to have happened before, was it fixed and then reverted?

https://forums.amahi.org/viewtopic.php?t=816

http://askubuntu.com/questions/831999/evolution-says-calendar-is-read-o
nly

https://github.com/fruux/sabre-dav/issues/102

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-September/msg00049.
html

http://git.net/ml/evolution-list/2014-09/msg00042.html

Is CardDAV supported at all? It's referred to as "webdav" in the
address book menu, so I'm not sure if I should be expecting things to
work out, since the two are different things.

This is on 3.22.3 (default in Fedora 25).

Thank you for any tips!
Eric