Re: [Evolution] Evolution-ews is not working

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 21:00 +0300, Антон Козловский wrote:
The application just asking me to provide a password.

        Hi,
I would try to debug what the evolution-source-registry does (it can be
one of the processes asking for the password), which you can do like
this from a terminal:

  $ EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/libexec/evolution-source-registry

After that stop the evolution-calendar-factory, thus it is restarted
and talks to the manually run source registry. Similarly with other
evolution processes (ps ax | grep evolution). Simply stopping them is
enough, they will be started on demand.

Run evolution with the same debugging option from another terminal:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution

See what there is.

I would also verify that you use appropriate authentication method, as
some servers can be configured to only support NTLM, while others can
prefer Basic or even other authentication method.

Talking about NTLM, unless you use it for anything else, try to rename
/usr/bin/ntlm_auth to some other file name, thus libsoup could not find
it. There was an issue with Camel (coming from evolution-data-server),
which could break connection to that process, though the issue itself
exhibited slightly differently.

Anyway, the log may show you some detailed information about the issue,
I hope (if provided by the server in the response). Also, run evolution
as a regular user, it's better for various reasons (and works here and
on many other machines/for other users).
        Bye,
        Milan