[Evolution] Evolution-ews is not working

Hi,
I want to use Evolution to manage my work emails that is configured with Exchange.
So, here is the steps I am doing:
1. Install evolution (ver. 3.20.5) and evolution-ews.
2. Restarted the system.
3. Started evolution as a non-privileged user. Added exchange account.
4. Reboot
5. Run as a non-privileged user.

The application just asking me to provide a password.
Recently I was able to configure the evolution, but I have to run it as root.
Now, even if I'll run Evolution with sudo, the result will be the same.

I was tried many times to configure it and the result always different.
Sometimes it is working (but only under root) sometimes not. But when Evolution appears to work there is a problem that it just hangs while updating the folders.

OS Ubuntu 16.04.