Re: [Evolution] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out

On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 11:18 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
[2017-02-15 10:31] [ALPM] downgraded evolution (3.22.5-1 -> 3.22.4-1)

        Hi,
these particular bits are in the evolution-data-server.

Just in case, as you said it's for the same provider, evolution doesn't
serialize access to POP accounts, thus if you connect to one server
with 3 different accounts and the server has any limit on the
connection count, then maybe the server rejects more connections, but
rather than claiming an error it just disconnects and keeps the client
waiting. I've no idea whether Claws mail serializes POP account
requests between accounts or not.

You can try to refresh accounts separately in evolution, by
File->Send/Receive->[pick respective account], once the automatic
refresh is done.
        Bye,
        Milan