Re: [Evolution] Message window not rendering (Arch)

I did try uninstalling, rebooting (confirming that the software was
indeed removed) and re-installing and got the same behavior.  To me
that means one of two things:

1.  It is a dependent package/component that is having the problem

2.  There is a configuration file that is hanging around that is
causing the misbehavior.

Thanks,
Bryan

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Bryan C. Everly