[Evolution] How to automatically forward invitations?

Hi evolution users,

I am trying to make a filter to automatically forward the invitations
I receive to another email of mine. I checked the source of the
invitations I receive and see that they contain the line

Unfortunately, most of these invitations are also multipart, meaning
that this line appears, but only in one of the parts, which means that
"text/calendar" is not one of the actual headers of the message. So
when I search for this header using the free form syntax
'header-contains:Content-Type=text/calendar', I do not get all the
messages I want to filter (close to zero matches).

I also noticed that the label $has_cal is set by some black magic on
those emails, but this apparently happens after the filter rules are
kicking in, and it generates errors in evolution when I try a filter
based on "label:$has_cal".

How can I achieve my goal? Any advice?

Best,
Christophe-Marie