[Evolution] evolution_onion

evolution_onion

i would like set up a pop account : it is recommended to use 995/465.

- one of my problem is that i have not the operating system tor version
but the tor updated from their own site installed in my home.
- another is that i would like use + vpn (https).
- and i do not know how to set up that !

It seems that evolution was built gmail/microsoft/ldap in mind : i should
prefer something a bit more "after 2013_snowden revelation".

- is a new version planned built anonymity in mind (tor + vpn _https_
compatibility) ?

- what is your recommendations:advice pls ?

thx.

evolution-list gnome org