Re: [Evolution] Font rendering

On Mon, 2017-08-21 at 10:26 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
My first thought was that there is an issue with the theme, that I did
not change all font colours from this theme with a default of 5A5A5A to
                            Oops, a typo, it should read 5c616c ^^^^^^

the wanted 202020, but seemingly I was mistaken. The fonts became
darker, but due to the broken font rendering they appear brighter and as
always for Evolution only, with unwanted colours caused by the
rendering.

However, the typo has got no impact to the issue I reported ;), I only
wanted to avoid confusion, assuming somebody should read the text of the
posted links.