[Evolution] Long reply time - webkit hogs CPU

In the latest version I have:

evolution-3.22.1-2.fc25.x86_64
evolution-3.22.6-2.fc25.x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.22.1-1.fc25.x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.22.7-2.fc25.x86_64
evolution-ews-3.22.1-1.fc25.x86_64
evolution-ews-3.22.6-1.fc25.x86_64
evolution-help-3.22.1-2.fc25.noarch
evolution-help-3.22.6-2.fc25.noarch

Hitting reply to emails that are html formatted takes several seconds (up to 30 on long emails!!!) before I can reply.

If I do reply before the reply-all is finished loading and moves down 2 lines to reply above, it always cuts off the first character of my typing when it catches up.   I cannot recall this happening before the latest round of updates I installed, but I cannot be sure.  I am planning on upgrading to Fedora 26 sometime soon, but this is happening nonetheless.

The email in question is here @

http://216.58.159.199/gregoliver/evolution--webkit.mbox

in case it helps.

Anyone else know how to get rid of this nuisance.  I have signature above reply set and this is corporate, so format in html set as well.

Thanks

-Greg