Re: [Evolution] Trouble with EWS Contacts since Upgrading to 3.24

On Tue, 2017-04-25 at 14:09 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:22:52 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Tue, 2017-04-25 at 13:15 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
More strangnes after the upgrade to 3.24.2.

Please start a separate new thread for different topics.
Your posting does not seem to be about EWS contacts.

I'm not sure if only Arch users are affected, however, the detailed
Arch versions are shown below. Maybe those commits are ok, however, at
[...]

To echo what Andre said, I fail to see what this has to do with the
thread topic.

Please don't hijack threads. Thread discipline is important. For
example if anyone has decided to filter threads about EWS they simply
won't see this message even though it might interest them. You need to
start a *new* thread with a new Subject.

poc