Re: [Evolution] not able to select send email notification

On Mon, 2017-04-24 at 16:23 -0300, Abimael Jr wrote:

You really need to sort out your quoting - there was no indication what
is my text and your text ...

What are I was tring to say is: if people realize that there is a
great email client as Evolution
that it is able to manage Gmail email  and Google calendar as they
use in a (Google or Gmail) webpage, I think or I guess that they
would prefer use Evolution, because Evolution it clear, lighter than
a webpage and, as you mentioned properly, Google is well supported in
Evolution.
However, my point is, it is very well supported, but I am not able to
set reminders via email .

Yes you can with Google calendars. "Send an email" is an available (and
enabled) option for me when creating an entry in my Google Calendars
within Evolution. It's not enabled for local calendars. This where the
confusion is - I was under the impression that you wanted to make "Send
an Email" an option for a local calendar entry - and I thought that
because what you are talking about *already exists* for remote
calendars that support it, including Google Calendars.

I suspect this is all because you are using an older version of
Evolution - you were asked at the very start of this thread to give the
 version of Evolution that you use, but you never did so. Versions are
important because things change.

P.