Re: [Evolution] Evolution not finding PGP Key Automatically

On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 11:36 -0400, Chas Belfield wrote:
What file would i need to edit those settings in? simply pasting in the
terminal does not have any effect

        Hi,
those are commands, not files. They do not show anything when
successfully executed, except of the
   $ gsettings get org.gnome.evolution-data-server camel-gpg-binary
which show the actual value being stored there, maybe by earlier
executed 'gesttings set' command.

All these settings are from evolution-data-server, which you should
have also 3.22.x. I guess you should set /usr/bin/gpg instead of
/usr/bin/gpg2 for that key, due to older seahorse, but I do not know
for sure. Note that this command change will not fix the Security tab
of the account Properties, it'll change "only" where evolution itself
will search for your keys.

You can also use:
   $ gpg2 --list-keys
   $ gpg2 --list-secret-keys