Re: [Evolution] customizing save-attachment file menu

Dear M.,

Am Samstag, den 01.04.2017, 10:05 -0500 schrieb M. Alford:
I would like to customize the file listing that comes up when I save an
attachment (e.g. hide all those files whose names start with a dot).

In the “save file dialog”, right click in the box with the list of
files, and deselect *Show hidden files* (something like this).

Is this done within evolution, or is that menu produced by some other
component of the OS, like window manager or file browser?

Good question. I’d assume it’s a GTK+ functionality.

Thanks,

Paul