[Evolution] Cannot Authenticate Gmail address book

Hello.
Something happened to my access to the Contact list since I installed
Fedora 23.
It still fails after updating to Fedora 24.
I simply cannot access my Gmail Address Book.

When starting Evolution, I am asked to authenticate.
My email address shows up in the box.
I write down the pwd set at Gmail and, nothing happens.
However, all my message list is seen without a problem with that pwd.

I have the Gmail Address Book selected in
Edit -> Preferences -> Contacts -> General -> autocomplete

I am currently using version Evolution 3.20.5
--

Atentamente

Alfredo Harvey Mac Kissack