Re: [Evolution] IMAP-Account - new message count, but no messages

Hi Milan,

On Wed, 2016-09-07 at 18:57 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
ok, I'll try it on my other installation using openSuSE Tumbleweed
and
evolution 3.20.5.

exactly the same behaviour here, so probably not the bug you
mentioned?

      Hi,
yes, then it is probably something different. I've currently no idea
how to track it down, I'm sorry.

no worries - this is an account I really don't need urgently.
I added it just because I have it :)
So if someone finds out, where the problem is - ok, if not - also ok.

      Bye,
      Milan

Bye.
Michael.