Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution

On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 13:57 +0200, Bart Vliegen wrote:
Hello everybody,

I am using Evolution 3.22.1 on the latest OpenSUSE Tumbleweed with my
Gmail account.

I am trying to get all my Gmail folders to show up directly under my
Evolution account, instead of a separate [Gmail] folder which contains
all my Gmail folders.

So, instead of:

bvliegen gmail com
      Inbox
      |Gmail
              |All
              |my
              |Gmail
              |folders
      Junk
      Trash

I would like:

bvliegen gmail com
      Inbox
      |All
      |my
      |Gmail
      |folders
      Junk
      Trash

Thunderbird implements this by letting me set the IMAP server directory
to [Gmail]. Evolution however doesn't seem to offer this possibility.

I hope that my question is clear. Does anybody have an idea as how to
accomplish what I want?

Not sure I understand. Mine looks like this:

    Gmail:
     Inbox
     Folder_A
     Folder_B
     [Gmail]:
       Bin
       Drafts
       Sent Mail
       etc. (shown for illustration, I don't actually subscribe to all of them)
     Junk
     Folder_X
     Folder_Y

IIRC I didn't do anything special to get this. Maybe play around with
Folder->Subscriptions?

poc