Re: [Evolution] More authentication headaches

Hello,
  Il giorno ven, 21/10/2016 alle 09.50 +0200, Milan Crha ha scritto:
 [...]
Nonetheless, I'm afraid that whatever I'll do in the current stable
and
the development version to address the issue, it'll still be here,
as
long as people will use unpatched versions, not talking about long
time
support distributions offering users so called stable, but otherwise
ancient, versions of the evolution-data-server. These users will
(unintentionally, I really do not blame them, the issue is on the
eds
side) trigger the error to the users of the most recent evolution-
data-
server, due to locking the Google developer account with too many
requests with expired tokens.

Thank you Milan for the very clear report. In case your thoughts were
confirmed, if I understand correctly, it would mean that users of up-
to-date distributions would be still experimenting problems, God knows
how long, until the "ancient" distros go off the way. Would it be
possible to solve the problem by adding a new developer account, and
use it only in up-to-date distros? Sorry if it's a silly question,

Bye
Andrea