[Evolution] Evo 3.22: Can't connect to Google calendars

Hi all; I just updated to Ubuntu GNOME 16.10 yesterday, which contains
Evolution 3.22.0.  Things are working fine with Email, but none of my
Google calendars work anymore either in gnome-calendar or in Evolution.

Looking at error logs I get a ton of instances of these sorts of errors:

Oct 16 08:51:01 homebase gnome-shell-cal[4508]: Error opening calendar 1
472049368.29988.15@homebase: Cannot open calendar: Failed to login to
the server: Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued use
requires signup.
Oct 16 08:51:02 homebase gnome-calendar[18650]:
source_credentials_required_cb: Failed to authenticate 'me gmail com':
Failed to login to the server: Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use
Exceeded. Continued use requires signup.
Oct 16 08:51:04 homebase evolution-calen[4777]: ecb_gtasks_start_update:
assertion 'cancellable != NULL' failed
Oct 16 09:05:27 homebase evolution-calen[4740]: (e-
source.c:4518):e_source_invoke_credentials_required_sync: runtime check
failed: (dbus_source != NULL)
Oct 16 09:05:27 homebase evolution-calen[4740]: caldav_do_open: Failed
to call credentials required: Unknown error
Oct 16 09:05:27 homebase gnome-shell-cal[4508]: Error opening calendar 1
472049340.29988.7@homebase: Cannot open calendar: Data source 'Contacts'
does not support OAuth 2.0 authentication

Etc. for all my difference calendars (across 2 gmail accounts).

Email is working fine as far as I can tell so far.  Also, my contacts
appear to be working.  To be clear I can of course still reach my
calendars via the web :).

The gmail accounts were originally added with GOA.  I deleted one of my
gmail accounts from GOA and re-added it with GOA but got the same
behavior.  Then I deleted the account from GOA and tried to add it
directly into Evolution using Evolution Preferences, but that also gave
me the same behavior.

I've googled around and found a number of references to these kinds of
issues but all of them seem to be related to older versions of Evolution
 (which I didn't have any issues with actually).

Any thoughts about what I should do next as far as debugging goes?