[Evolution] Login window loses Focus

Hello Evolution Team,

I already wrote a mail as a non list member but here I am again so you
don't have to verify the old mail.

I have been using Evolution for Years now and most of it works great
though when I use the Auto-login option on my Ubuntu System (i have no
other) Evolution prompts me for my Keyring Password, so far so good.
But the Password Window pops up first and loses Focus as soon as the
regular Evolution Window shows.
So I have to click into the Password Field to enter my Password.
That is a bit unconvinient, especially since a Keyboard Shortcut like
[Alt + Tab] is not working on this.

My Ubuntu version is 16.04
and Evolution version isĀ 3.18.5.2

Have a nice Day and happy Hacking.