Re: [Evolution] Archive Folder - EWS

I think you need to set the Archive folder via Preferences, not name one yourself.

On Fri, 2016-10-14 at 10:23 +0200, Shaun Glass wrote:
Good Day All,

I created a folder called 'Archive' in Evolution under my Exchange mailbox. Moved some old mails into their. I now see the folder is empty.

Have I accidentally broken something by creating a folder with the name 'Archive' ?

Regards

Shaun