Re: [Evolution] Signature placed in wrong position

On Sun, 2016-10-09 at 12:10 +0300, Prometheus wrote:
PS: I am not sure how to reply correctly to the thread as i receive a
digest.

Right-click on the message and select Reply from Digest (or something,
I haven't seen a digest in years so I forget the exact wording). This
will preserve threading.

A much better solution is not to use digests at all. They have no
advantage on modern networks and only introduce problems when people
try to reply to them without knowing how.

poc