Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution

On Mon, 2016-11-21 at 21:49 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2016-11-21 at 19:31 +0100, Bart Vliegen wrote:
I tried that before (editing the /sources-files, rebooting etc), it
didn't work.

        Hi,
okay, I tried it here and I see a difference. When I set
   UseNamespace=true
and use either
   Namespace=[Gmail]
or
   Namespace=[Gmail]/
then only folders under the [Gmail]/* are shown, all the top-level
folders, which correspond to web UI's labels, are gone in the view. The
only problem is that the folder tree still looks like

   Inbox
   [Gmail]
      Drafts
   Junk
   Trash

which is not what you want.

I do not recall whether it worked differently in the past, I'm sorry.

Perhaps best just to file a bug for the wrongful removal of that GUI
feature.

--
dwmw2