Re: [Evolution] Evolution dark theme + 'reply' imposes dark theme in message

Hi,

On Tue, 2016-11-15 at 05:45 -0500, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
Yes, I agree this behavior can't be right. The funny this was, for a
brief time in 3.21, they had it right. The composer area would stay
white in dark theme,

Which was wrong..

 but they it got botched again in 3.22

You mean fixed it.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Michael Wenyon <michael wengam com>