Re: [Evolution] Migration from evolution to MS Outlook 2016

Hi Javaherkalam,,

Hi

I have plan to migrate all my local mails with complete folder structure
in evolution (Ver 3.10.4) to MS Outlook 2016, So it would be appreciated
to help me how can I do this migration?

if and only if you have access to some Microsoft Exchange Server, you
can configure an Evolution EWS account and just move everything from
your local storage to your Exchange mailbox. Then you can move it from
the Exchange mailbox to your local Outlook store.

Thanks

Bye.
Michael.
--