[Evolution] Auto Completation

Hi, I am fairly new to Evolution. I was using outlook before. I have one question. On the auto completion of e-mail addresses Evolution is showing the list by contact order. Outlook used to do this by most used. Is there a way to have evolution do this by most used or latest used? The problem I have several contacts with same start of the e-mail (ex: mike xxxxx xxx) The one I use most frequently (several times a day) is at the bottom of the list. I have over 1000 contacts. I would it to show first. Thanks, Ron

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.